Research & Development Sputter Engineer
Place of work: 2 Pioneer Cres, Singapore 628553. Map
Design and develop, and qualify New Program according to request of hard disk customers. Involve in improvement of Sputter Process/Design/New Alloy-Materials development to achieve higher areal density capacity of hard disk media to meet customers requirement.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONDSIBILITIES
- Participate in the preparation of samples for customers' qualification.
- Supervise and lead a team of Engineering Assistants and Technicians in R&D team.
- Design new design/processes to achieve higher areal density capacity/parameters in order to meet customers' requirement relating to sputtering process.
- Perform detailed tests/analysis to hard disk media from perspective of magnetics & defects.
- Undertake development projects to develop new processes for future technological requirement.
- Ensure smooth transfer of process setting/ from R&D team to the manufacturing team.
- Undertake improvement project to resolve technical problems encountered during manufacturing.
- Develop evaluation techniques to closely simulate drive performance by using spindstand machine.
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior.
Bachelor Degree in Material Science and Engineering (Chemistry/Physics/Mechanical/Electronics)
Fresh Graduate or Engineer with few years of working experience in manufacturing industry
Skills Required (Must Have)
Sputtering-related skills in PVD, CVD process, Minitab, Microsoft excel
You can drop us your resume by email us at: email@example.com