Research & Development Sputter Engineer (COC)
Place of work: 2 Pioneer Cres, Singapore 628553. Map
Design and develop, and qualify New Program according to request of hard disk customers. Involve in improvement of Sputter Carbon Overcoat Process/Design to achieve robust reliability performance of hard disk media to meet customers requirement.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONDSIBILITIES
- Participate in the preparation of samples for customers' qualification.
- Supervise and lead a team of Engineering Assistants and Technicians in R&D team.
- Design new Carbon Overcoat Process/Design to achieve robust reliability performance of hard disk media to meet customers requirement.
- Undertake development projects to develop new processes for future technological requirement.
- Ensure smooth transfer of process setting/ from R&D team to the manufacturing team.
- Undertake improvement project to resolve technical problems encountered during manufacturing.
- Work with Reliability team for new evaluation to establish Spin stand HDD correlation.
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior.
Bachelor's degree in Material Science and Engineering (Chemistry/Physics)
Fresh Graduate or Engineer with few years of working experience in manufacturing industry.
Skills Required (Must Have)
Sputtering-related skills in CVD process, Minitab, Microsoft Excel
You can drop us your resume by email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org